Grace- We need more regular meeting
Grace- We need more advertising , especially to assist with worms farms.
- The Envirogroup believes that a the school needs to purchase new worm buckets. However the worm buckets need a lid rather than a bucket.
- We also need to inform students what food can go into the worm buckets.
- For juniors, organise a colour competition that may be displayed in library.
- Poster need to look more professional, so students take more notice
School garden- Need fix the problem that no one caring for garden.
Fruit Tree Garden- Where the old vegetable gardens are???
We had a discussion what activities that could change for the “ Coes Ford”. It was felt that year sevens and eight were allowed in the ford, where the younger students were allow.
Emelia - Mention the idea of orienteering
- Mr Thurlow- Discuss that there might be safety issue.
Mr Thurlow- Running a competition that students or families make boats out of Harakeke.
Action plan- Mr Thurlow type up notes and have a meeting next Tuesday.